The term Social Media refers to a wide range of electronic instruments of communication through which users create and share content, ideas or exchange information. This includes the applications and websites which emphasize on communication, networking, interaction and community input, sharing of content and collaboration. Social Media is accessed through the internet and is consists.. read more →
On April 24th 2015, a group consisting of 17 adventurers set out for a journey to Shell Beach. We assembled at Parika on the East Bank of the Essequibo river and we traveled to Supernaam. In Essequibo we visited Lake Capoey (see here) and a few other places of interest. We spent the night at.. read more →
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast
- 28 Feb 2015The Rupununi River