Many times I get the question “What do I need to do in order to keep my PC running smoothly?”. The answer to this question usually runs into long discussions about firewall, antivirus, spyware protection, windows update and regular computer optimization. While it is always nice to chat with my students and my clients about.. read more →
My first computer (1996). I recalled the day when I received my first desktop computer. AST™ was the brand and it came with the Intel Pentium CPU (single core with MMX technology) running at 133MHz, 8MB RAMs, on-board video and a whopping 1GB hard disk! Well, back in 1996 that was top of the line; this.. read more →
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast
- 28 Feb 2015The Rupununi River