CompuTrain Inc. required a website that will allow their students to register for courses online, check the course status and to be able to pay for these courses (online credit card processing). We work along with Mr. Brown and Mr. Hoyte to confirm on a specification that took us three weeks to implement. The end product is a website that does what the client intended for it to do and more.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation
- Type: Content Management System
- Features: Facebook Share, Live Chat, Online Application Processing, Online Payment Processing, Back-end Website Management, Back-end Course & Student Management.
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Chief Contact @ CompuTrain Inc.: Mr. Joseph Hoyte
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.computraininc.info
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast