Georgetown Chamber of Commerce & Industry
This was another very exciting project for us. It was indeed a pleasure to work with the staff at the Georgetown Chamber of Commerce & Industry to complete this new website. We were approached in January 2013 and we initiated work in May of 2013. After 5 weeks of work (data gathering, designing, development etc.) we have provided the GCCI with the right (and complete) web-solution.
The website provides the Georgetown Chamber of Commerce & Industry with a state-of-art tool and the power to publish original content, share files in a secured manner with members and allow easy online membership application. Articles and media content are easily propagated through social media integration.
The website is built with a responsive layout and it is optimized for mobile (smartphones) browsing.
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation
- Type: Content Management System
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Secure File Share, Dynamic Members' Directory, E-Reader.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Chief Contact @ Georgetown Chamber of Commerce & Indistry: Ms. Marissa Lowden
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.GCCI.gy
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast
- 28 Feb 2015The Rupununi River