Raj Singh Insurance Brokers & Risk Management Consultants Inc.
This innovative firm has been providing creative risk solutions to the insuring public for decades, with footprints transcending two continents and global market accessibility, we deliver the ultimate in customer experience and satisfaction.
Raj Singh Insurance Brokers was established in 1999 with the specific aim to service the growing professional needs of the insuring public in Guyana, the Caribbean, South, North, Latin and Central America. RSI is the premier Insurance
Brokerage Firm in Guyana with its Head Office centrally located in Alberttown, Georgetown and the only Insurance Broker in Guyana with a Branch Office. This Branch Office is strategically located in Corriverton, Berbice and commenced operations in January 2012. The RSI Group had initially expanded its operations in the southwest region of Florida in 2003 but has since sold those operations in 2012 when it commenced its new Brightway Insurance operations in the Ocoee, Central Florida area. Plans are on stream to develop more branches/franchises across the country and further afield.
RSI Group acquired its first commercial location in Guyana at 130 Carmichael St, Georgetown in 2007 which complex had previously housed its Insurance brokerage offices but is now almost totally leased to a major commercial entity in Guyana. The Group then acquired another commercial property in 2013 at 86 First St, Alberttown, Georgetown, Guyana where its Head Office is currently located with spacious offices and adequate parking facilities for our valued customers.
Working with Mr. Singh and his staff is a pleasure.
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 1 week
- Chief Contact: Mr. Raj Singh
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.rsi.gy
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast