Here are some pictures of things and scenes on the Rupununi River. At first it was a bit scary to be in a little boat surrounded by the watchful eyes of the caimans. However, that fear died gradually as we slowly began to understand that the creatures in the river were least interested to eat.. read more →
Here are some pictures from our recent visit to Karanambu Lodge in the North Rupununi. Leave your comments and write us if you would like to have higher resolution images for printing or publication. You can learn more about Karanambu Lodge here: http://www.karanambutrustandlodge.org/ read more →
Here are some pictures of our recent visit to Caiman House Field Station in the Rupununi. Leave your comments and write us if you would like to have higher resolution images for printing or reproduction. You can learn more about Caiman House here: http://www.rupununilearners.org/caiman_house/caiman_house.htm. See their active Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rupununi-Learners/101835906568719 read more →
- 13 Aug 2023Why You Should Always Update Your Website?
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!