Here are some pictures of things and scenes on the Rupununi River. At first it was a bit scary to be in a little boat surrounded by the watchful eyes of the caimans. However, that fear died gradually as we slowly began to understand that the creatures in the river were least interested to eat us but were more fearful of our presence. Leave your comments and write us if you would like to have higher resolution images for printing or publication.
- 13 Aug 2023Why You Should Always Update Your Website?
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!