Accountancy Training Centre
Accountancy Training Centre was conceived in the year 2000 by Mr. Jerry Persaud after having successfully completing his ACCA studies in London. Recognising the need for quality and affordable tuition, driven by his passion for accounting and his desire to contribute to the Guyanese society, he invested his effort into an institution that became a household name in Guyana for accounting tuition.
GxMedia was approached in 2011 for consultation on the design and development of a new website for the school. We worked with Mr. Dallu and Mr. Persaud to develop the layout and the flow of information. In 2014, works stared to populate the content and complete the development. Ms. Kamla Devi Singh was very easy to work with and she supplied most of the final content.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 2 months
- Chief Contact: Mr. Jerry Persaud
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://atcguyana.com/