Caribbean Millers’ Association
The Caribbean Millers’ Association (CMA) was incorporated on November 5, 1996, and comprises flour mills from the Caribbean & Central America. The first Annual General Meeting was held in Bridgetown Barbados on November 8, 1996.
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 8 weeks
- Chief Contact: Mr. Bert Sukhai
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://caribmillers.org/