Agri-Food Investment Forum and Expo
International Building Expo is a space to inspire, educate, create, connect and grow. It is aimed at responding to the housing and construction needs of Guyanese and foreigners, fostering home ownership and catapulting the construction sector, and creating and advancing linkages among local, regional, and international stakeholders within the construction and housing sector. This year’s exposition will feature a large-scale exhibition; top quality content from a number of key end-user speakers (contractors, architects, engineers, developers, and government); Guyana Avenue (for small businesses); multiple networking events, and more.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Website Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, Search Engine Optimization.
- Development Time: 2 weeks
- Current Status: Live
- URL: https://buildingexpo.gy/
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast