This job required the development of a public interface (the website) and a back-end management interface for data processing (the web-based application). The solution gives the Ministry of Labour, Health Services and Social Security the power to process job placement in a fully automated fashion. Job seekers are able to electronically register and employers are able to post job vacancies. The back-end management system is equip with a state-of-the-art matching algorithm that pairs vacancies with with job seekers.
The solution was a joint effort between Zamals Software Company and GxMedia. GxMedia played the role of development and implementation while logistics, design and coordination was done by Zamals Software Company.
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation
- Type: Information Management System
- Features: Reporting, Online Application Processing, Registration & Feed-back Components
- Duration: 10 months
- Date Complete: December 2010
- Chief Contact @ CRMA: Mr. Manzoor Nadir
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.crma-gy.com