Demerara Waves – Online News/Information Website
Demerara Waves is the Premium Source of Breaking News from Guyana. The website brings you the most important news today rather than tomorrow. This is being done by an widening network of ordinary citizens across who send us tips on anything that’s happening.
Combing professional journalism with the eyes and ears of our motto- Every Citizen a Reporter- they aim to be timely and accurate. Demerara Waves is not associated with any other Online or conventional newspaper or radio station in Guyana. Demerara Waves is managed by journalist and broadcaster, Denis Chabrol.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training, content Migration from Joomla to WordPress
- Type: Content Management System + Web Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 1 week
- Chief Contact: Mr. Denis Chabrol
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://demerarawaves.com
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast