The Guyana Sugar Corporation
The Guyana Sugar Corporation is the largest cultivator and producer of pure cane sugar in Guyana. On 21st May 1976, the Government of Guyana nationalized the sugar industry operated then by Booker Sugar Estates Limited and Jessels Holdings and merged the estates to form the Guyana Sugar Corporation Limited, which continued as Guyana Sugar Corporation Inc. after the enactment of the Companies Act 1991. The Corporation is wholly owned by the Government of Guyana.
In this project, we not only designed and built the website but also provided consultation services on security, hosting, training, and content management.
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, logo enhancement.
- Development Time: 6 weeks
- Chief Contact: Mr. Hector Isadore
- Current Status: Pending Launch
- URL: https://staging.guysuco.gy/
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast