Ryhaan Shah was born and grew up in Guyana. She attended Corentyne High School and St Joseph’s Mercy High School, Georgetown, and gained a Bachelor of Journalism (Hons) from the School of Journalism, University of Missouri-Columbia, USA, in 1981.
Her work in reporting, communications and marketing took her to the Cayman Islands then to the UK. She returned to Grand Cayman in 1992 where she did her first stint as a television reporter and producer with the islands’ first television station, CiTV.
She established a television unit for the Cayman Islands Government Information Service before returning home to Guyana in 1997 to help manage a family business in Georgetown. She worked briefly as the General Manager of the Guyana state television station, GTV.
Working with Ms. Shah on this project was very pleasurable. We were able to deliver exactly what she wanted in the very first layout.
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Development + Professional Profile
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 1 week
- Chief Contact: Ms. Ryhaan Shah
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://ryhaanshah.com
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast
- 28 Feb 2015The Rupununi River