Specialized Timber Services
Specialized Timber Services is a leading exporter of Guyanese tropical timbers with a focus on sustainability, consistency, quality and reliability.
They are a relatively new company established by a couple of entrepreneurs who have a combined experience of over 30 years in the timber industry here in Guyana. Over the years, acting as individuals have helped a number of companies and they have realized that there was an opportunity to develop a new model of timber business here through greater involvement with customers and certification.
The commitment to responsible and sustainable management of the forest resources is evident in our certification to FSC™ CoC standards, FSC™ Trademark License code FSC-C127875, by Certifying Body SCS Global of the USA.
We worked closely with Justin Habibullah to develop the layout and populate the content on the website.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 1 week
- Chief Contact: Mr. Justin Habibullah
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.specializ...guyana.com
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast