Bank of Baroda (Guyana) Inc.
Bank of Baroda was founded in the city of Baroda (now Vadodara), Gujarat, Western India in 1908. Since then it has become a global presence with locations in 24 countries worldwide. [See more from the Bank of Baroda website]
The Bank of Baroda (Guyana) Inc. was one of the earliest overseas branches of the Bank of Baroda. It was established in Georgetown, Guyana on March 31, 1966, less than a year after the formation of the Bank of Guyana, and prior to Guyana’s independence. In 1999 the overseas branch in Guyana was converted to a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda. In 2012 the bank established a branch in Mon Repos on the East Coast of Demerara. It now has two branches in Guyana.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Development + Professional Profile
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 4 weeks
- Chief Contact: Mr. Naresh Persaud
- Current Status: Live
- URL: https://bankofbaroda.gy
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast