Saraswati Vidya Niketan (SVN)
Saraswati Vidya Niketan (SVN) is a non-governmental organisation and not-for-profit secondary school. SVN is located in the secure premises of the Cornelia Ida Temple, WCD.
The sod-turning or Bhumi Puja for the construction work was performed on Shri Krishna Janamashtami day, 1998. This significant event was done by Ma. Shri Ashok Singhal, the Working President of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, and Dr. Prakash Joshi, the then Indian High Commissioner to Guyana.
Classes in the brand new two-storeyed concrete building of approximately 7,200 square feet began on September 5th, 2002. SVN can comfortably accommodate 150 students.
Pujya Swami Aksharanandaji Ph. D (University of Wisconsin, USA)
Founder of Saraswati Vidya Niketan
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development + Photography
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 3 weeks
- Chief Contact: Swami Aksharanandaji
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://svn.edu.gy