Saraswati Vidya Niketan (SVN)
Saraswati Vidya Niketan (SVN) is a non-governmental organisation and not-for-profit secondary school. SVN is located in the secure premises of the Cornelia Ida Temple, WCD.
The sod-turning or Bhumi Puja for the construction work was performed on Shri Krishna Janamashtami day, 1998. This significant event was done by Ma. Shri Ashok Singhal, the Working President of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, and Dr. Prakash Joshi, the then Indian High Commissioner to Guyana.
Classes in the brand new two-storeyed concrete building of approximately 7,200 square feet began on September 5th, 2002. SVN can comfortably accommodate 150 students.
Pujya Swami Aksharanandaji Ph. D (University of Wisconsin, USA)
Founder of Saraswati Vidya Niketan
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development + Photography
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 3 weeks
- Chief Contact: Swami Aksharanandaji
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://svn.edu.gy
- 13 Aug 2023Why You Should Always Update Your Website?
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!