Global Commercial Import & Transport Inc.
Global Commercial Import and Transport Inc was incorporated on November 02nd, 2018 under the laws of Guyana. The company was founded by Mr. Hemraj Albert and his children with the funds and assets acquired from their other businesses, and they are currently the shareholders and the directors of the company.
The company currently owns and operates five Platform supply vessels and one oil tanker in the shipping and chartering industry in Guyana. We have also contracted a few international companies in Suriname and the Caribbean and we are striving to expand our business within the markets.
On this project, we worked closely with the core operations team to translate their marketing plan into a website. Many of the materials were developed at the time of the project but despite this, the team was very efficient to provide all the materials in a timely manner.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, logo enhancement.
- Development Time: 3 weeks
- Chief Contact: Ms. Tina Albert
- Current Status: Live
- URL: https://gcitiguyana.com/
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast