Guyana Marketing Corporation
Guyana Marketing Corporation is sometimes referred to as the “New” Guyana Marketing Corporation (New GMC). This is because in 1985 the policy of the Guyana Marketing Corporation was changed. There was a total cessation of all buying and selling operations, and a mandate to provide market facilitation services to the private sector for the export of non-traditional agricultural produce, facilitate local market development, develop and disseminate post-harvest technology, conduct market research, and provide market intelligence services to farmers was adopted.
On our first meeting to discuss the design, the GMC team indicated that they wanted something modern, bold, and interactive. Two weeks later we were able to deliver a draft layout that they instantly loved! We buildup the initial momentum and with the support from their marketing team we were able to deliver the website on time. It was a pleasure to work with the team at the “New” GMC on this project. They were very diligent to deliver the required materials for building the new website in a timely and organized fashion.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO, eCommerce Platform.
- Development Time: 4 weeks
- Chief Contact: Mr. Richard Hanif
- Current Status: Live
- URL: https://newgmc.gov.gy/
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast