Trust Company (Guyana) LTD.
Trust Company (Guyana) Limited was formerly Royal Bank Trust Company (Guyana) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Canada. In 1984 The Royal Bank of Canada sold its Guyana operations to the Government of Guyana but the shares of the Trust Company were bought by a small group of businessmen and professionals.
The Company subsequently increased its share capital and expanded its shareholder base. Trust Company (Guyana) Limited is licensed under the Financial Institutions Act and the Securities Industry Act to conduct its business.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training
- Type: Content Management System + Web Application Development
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 3 weeks
- Chief Contact: Mrs. Sheldyne Sukhai
- Current Status: Live
- URL: https://trustcompanygy.com/
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast