The project involved the development of a custom built content management system to categorize and present information of the company in a easy to find manner. GxMedia developed the concept, layout and the content architecture. The website has features to share to Facebook, link to YouTube and provide feed-back to the company.
Online application for services and back-end management interface to manage service applications and fault tickets.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation
- Type: Content Management System
- Features: Facebook Share, YouTube Link, Online Application Processing, Fault Ticket Back-end Management and reporting.
- Duration: 8 months
- Chief Contact @ GT&T: Ms. Allison Parker
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.gtt.co.gy
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast