The concept, color scheme and layout was developed by GxMedia. The project consists of a front-end interface (the website) and a back-end interface for content manipulation. Training was provided to equip the marketing department to add news, articles and events to the website.
Some of the key features include social network integration, dynamic google map, feed-back and online reservation for the hotel. This is the third website done for the resort in the last five years.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation
- Features: Facebook Share, YouTube Link, Twitter Integration.
- Duration: 1 week
- Chief Contact: Mr. Sase Shewnarain
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.aracariresort.com
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast