This project involved implementing a website/web-app solution that gives the HAB International the ability to add and modify content and items for sale easily. HAB International can now easily create categories and add items under the “Hab Store” page. Items added can quickly be shared to popular social networks including Facebook.
This website involved the use of a popular content management system called WordPress. The Pinboard theme (link) was customized and a few plugins were added. Training was also conducted.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation
- Type: Content Management Website
- Features: Social Network Share, Online Store, Catalog
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Chief Contact: Mr. Harold Beharry
- Current Status: Live
- URL: http://www.habint.net
- General Computer Tips (16)
- Microsoft Office (2)
- MySQL Database (2)
- Photo Gallery (19)
- PHP Programming (4)
- Social Media Marketing Tips (2)
- Website Development (5)
- Website Hosting (3)
- Windows Operating System (3)
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast