Guyana Economic Analysis Group
The Guyana Economic Analysis Group is a non-profit organization which brings together a team of Guyanese economists with considerable experience in macroeconomic statistics methodology, analysis and policy; macro-financial programming; public finance and debt sustainability; the balance of payments and exchange rate matters; and the financial sector. The Group’s experience also covers institutional governance, technical assistance management, and program evaluation.
Members of the Group first worked as central bank economists in Guyana and later as economists at the International Monetary Fund. Their experience at the IMF spanned an average of more than 25 years and they worked on economic, statistical, and financial matters across a wide range of countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, and Latin America and the Caribbean. Group members were also involved in policies related to the IMF’s finances, training in macro-financial programming, technical assistance, and the operations of its Executive Board.
After leaving the IMF, Group members have worked as economic, statistics, financial sector, training, and evaluation consultants to international and regional institutions and governments, and a member of the Group served recently as Executive Director at the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
- Job: Design, Development, Implementation & Training + Support
- Type: Content Management System + Web Development + Professional Profile
- Features: Social Network Integration, Responsive Layout (fits all screen sizes), Custom Colour Scheme, Mobile Optimization, SEO.
- Development Time: 3 week
- Chief Contact: Mr. Michael DaCosta
- Current Status: Live
- URL: https://geagonline.org
- 03 Oct 2022Essentials for eCommerce Websites: The Possibilities in Guyana
- 13 May 2020How To Create Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 04 May 2020To Hashtag Or Not!
- 21 Jul 2015Shell Beach Adventure!
- 14 May 2015Lake Capoey – Essequibo Coast