Yes, you are reading right, only 6 steps. The best part is that we will hold your hands and walk you through the entire process from the moment you make contact with us. These steps are very simple and straight forward and can be very easy and fun with the right approach.
Step 1: Talk to us.
Make contact with us and we will setup a time convenient to you to meet with you (or talk with you over the phone). Here will we get to know you (and your business) and we will discuss general topics about your new website, things like your reason(s) for having a new website, your target audience, content and marketing (or promotion) strategies, etc. At this step we do our analysis and we try to conceptualize the objectives of your new website.
Step 2: Let us decide what your website will do.
After our general discussion in step one, we will identify, in details, the way(s) your website will function. We will then use this information to decide what technology we will use for the development of your website and to also select a hosting solution. Our aim is to be able to give you the best combination of components that will be most effective.
Step 3: Let us meet your budget.
We will then submit you a detailed quotation for the job and depending on the complexity of the project (how big it is) we may also submit a detailed proposal outlining the structure, features and development timeline. You are free at anytime to discuss payment options and your budget. Our aim is to provide a service that you will value, we are willing to work with you to be able to give you the best possible solution for your budget.
Step 4: Let us design and develop your new website.
This stage will involve several things:
- We will provide you with several layouts and color scheme for you to make a selection. Together we will decide on the look and feel of the website.
- We will develop the layout and program all the features as outline in step 2.
- We will work closely with you for content gathering and content creation.
Step 5. Let us talk about launching and promotions.
This is the most exciting part- the day and the moment you decide when to launch your new website. Once everything is tested and ready for release then it is time to decide how you would like this to be done. You can do it quietly or with a bang for marketing mileage. We are willing to discuss with you the options available.
Step 6. Let us refine your new website and watch the positive effect it has on your business/organization.
After the launch you may receive feed-back that may motivate you to initiate changes to your website’s content and functionality. You will also want to make changes often to keep your website fresh and always updated.
You can consider one of two options
- Active maintenance – this where we are engaged contractually to maintain your website. This allows us to keep your scripts updated, to ensure regular backup is performed and to provide the service of updating your website’s content.
- Reactive maintenance – this is where you call on us only when you need us.
We are able to guide you to make the best choice.
The entire process can take as little as 48 hours for small projects and up to 4 months for large projects. Throughout the entire time we ensure that you are properly guided and that you are getting the best solution.
Girendra Persaud (February 2013)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)